Ingilizce Msn Nickleri

15 Ekim 2007 Pazartesi

Trying is the first step towards failure

If you hate me, I love you too. It ain't my fault I'm better than you

If you are drinking to forget, pay in advance

The funny thing about Common sense is that it's not very common

I Dont Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people

BeyNimdeKi Tek Güc oLan NefretiME Thank yoU… NefretiMi cekeMeyeN HerkeSe f*ck yoU

I'm the girl your parents warned you about

I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet

I'm cool, I'm hot....I'm everything you're not

I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?

Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me

One night the moon said to me, if love makes you cry why dont you leave your lover. I looked back at moon and said would u ever leave your sky

I'm in a good mood don't ruin it by chatting (BRB)

The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?

When I first talked to you, I was afraid to hold u, when I held u, I was afraid to love u, now that I love you I am afraid to lose you!

wнєи ı firsт тαℓк

(L) Love is like quicksand… the deeper you fall in the harder it is to get out!(L)

Love is like sand if you hold on too tight it might slip away

Diamond was just a coal that did well under perssure

ஐ๑..................ஐ๑True love iک like ghoکtک, which everyone talkک about but few haveکeenஐ๑..................ஐ๑

.(B) Don’t drink and drive you could spill your drink! (B).

I would tell ya to go to hell but all dogs go to heaven

Take my advice...I don't need it anyways.

Fat people are harder to kidnap.





ingilizce msn nickleri

Hiç yorum yok: